Looking for a Roommate? - Hyatt Regency San Francisco

 Post a comment to describe your ideal roommate and 

enter the dates you'd like to share a room.

The Hyatt Regency is located near San Francisco’s Embarcadero. The Embarcadero is a scenic 3-mile waterfront district, serving as a major tourist hub. Known for its stunning bay views, historic piers, and pedestrian-friendly promenade, the area is easily accessed by BART, MUNI, and ferries.

Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, California 94111
Phone: +1-415-788-1234


Special Rates for ATA67 Attendees 
• $279 Single/Double Occupancy
• $304 Triple Occupancy
• $329 Quadruple Occupancy

Rates are exclusive of tax.
ATA67 rates at the Hyatt are available until October 6, 2026 or as space allows.
---

Hotel Information & Location Map

The Hyatt is 14.8 miles from San Francisco International Airport. The Hyatt is also steps away from stations for BART, MUNI, and San Francisco’s iconic cable cars. Learn more.


Hotel Parking:

Overnight Self-Parking is $45

Overnight Valet Parking is $99

---

Stay & Win!

Book your room at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco and you'll be entered to win one free night.
Five winners will be selected!

ATA will pay one night of your existing hotel reservation (single/double rate, room and tax only).
No cash payment or reimbursement will occur.
---

Beware of Booking Scams

If you are contacted by any company claiming to represent ATA or the host hotel, please know their claims are false. The only way to make reservations at the guaranteed ATA rate is to contact the host hotel directly, either by visiting the website or calling the phone number provided.

If you are contacted, please obtain as much detail as you can (name of company, individual's name, phone number, email address, etc.) and contact Madeleine Mayuga at madeleine@atanet.org

Comments

  1. Hi everyone! I'm looking for a roommate to share a room at the Hyatt Regency and split the cost for ATA67.

    - Dates: check-in Wednesday, October 28 – check-out Sunday, November 1
    - Non-smoker (I'm a non-smoker and would like a non-smoking roommate)
    - I'd love to share with a Portuguese or Italian speaker — I work across Portuguese, English, and Italian, so it'd be great to connect with someone from those communities
    - Quiet, tidy, and respectful of shared space

    If this sounds like a good match, please reply here or send me a message. Looking forward to meeting a great conference buddy!

    Best,
    Tati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ATA67 attendees! I’m looking to share a room at the Hyatt Regency and split the cost for ATA67.

    -- Dates: check-in on Wednesday, October 28 – check-out Sunday, November 1
    -- Non-smoker (As a non-smoker, I would like a non-smoking roommate.)
    -- I’d love to share with another speaker of Korean or Chinese, from which I translate into my native English. Although a senior, I would welcome a younger colleague, especially a first-time attendee.
    -- Quiet, tidy, and respectful of shared space

    If this sounds like a good match, please reply directly to formcneal@hotmail.com. I hope to meet a great conference buddy!

    Regards,
    Doug McNeal, translator of Korean and Chinese >English

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! I'm looking for a roommate to share a room at the Hyatt Regency and split the cost for ATA67. I already have a room reservation for a double room.

    - Dates: check-in Wednesday, October 28 – check-out Sunday, November 1
    - Non-smoker (I'm a non-smoker and would like a non-smoking roommate)
    - I'd love to share with a Spanish or German speaker but this is not a must. I always love to meet new people. I am outgoing and social.

    If you are interested please send me an email to mmarcano@mm-translations.com.

    Best,
    Marita Marcano, English/Spanish/French to German translator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Marita! Are you still looking for a roommate to split costs? My check-in and check-out dates would be the same. I am a non-smoker. My languages are French and English, but I have some notions of Spanish and German (and some other languages). Regards.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anne,
      Sorry for not having replied to you any sooner. I already found a roommate.
      See you at the conference!
      Best,
      Marita

      Delete
  4. Hey everyone. I'm looking to split a double room at the conference hotel from Wednesday through Saturday nights (check-in Oct. 28 and check-out Nov. 1). I'm a Spanish-to-English translator and editor located in Bolivia. I'd be interested in sharing with someone in my language pair, but I'm open to other roommates too. You can contact me at collinstewart09@gmail.com. Looking forward to making a new connection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm looking for 2 roommates for a triple occupancy room at the Hyatt to split the cost for ATA67.

    -Dates: Wed, 10/28 - Sat, 10/31 (possibly through Sunday, 11/1)
    -Non-smoker
    -I'd love to share with another Spanish/English speaker, but am open to other language pairs. I'm a first time attendee and live near Sacramento.
    -Quiet, tidy, and respectful of shared space
    -I love people, love to learn; and I love to help others. I'm a positive person and live with an attitude of gratitude!

    If you're interested please contact me directly at rebefelder@gmail.com. Looking forward to sharing the conference with you!
    Rebecca Appenfelder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I will be travelling from india, have you find room mates? please connect on drmariya.healthlinguist@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disclaimer